Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, October 10, 2011

Magnet Play

Concept Basket:
One Chicka boom boom can palm tree, I later
added a baking sheet, baggie of magnets and magnet
baby playset.



This was hours of enjoyment. She wasn't as excited about putting
magnets on the tree. She tried that once . The rest of the
time she was playing with them on her cookie sheet. She
also put letters in her cooking pot. Picked them out one at
a time and said them with me. Then put them back in
stirred them up and did it again.





Art:
Bathtub coloring (no photos)
Loves playing with these in the tub.
You can get yours at the Crayola Online Store
or your local walmart. (PS I am able to have
time to clean most of my bathroom while art is
happening )


Rhyme Favorite this week:

Gray Squirrel

Gray Squirrel Gray Squirrel (hop like a squirrel)
Swish your bushy tail ( Shake your behind)
Gray Squirrel Gray Squirrel (hop like a squirrel)
Swish your bushy tail (shake your behind)
Wrinkle up your funny nose (wrinkle nose)
Hold an acorn in your toes (bend and touch your toes)



Favorite book this week:

You will find Squirrels at Amazon.
The text is a little much for a toddler but she loved
looking at the pictures of Squirrels and trying to say
their name.


Blessings
Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.