Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, September 30, 2011

Walking the line



It has been raining and raining here. So for some fun
exercise in the house we walked the line. I cut some
yarn and laid it on the floor. That was all I needed to do.


The boys practiced walking on the line one foot in
front of the other. They tried hopping , going backwards
and other fun ways of walking the line.


They played this for quite sometime and there was no mess.

Blessings

Nikki









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.