Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Right and Left Activities

Here are some activities to help learn left and right:

Each morning shake your right hand in the air.
Touch your right foot, your right leg etc..

Put a sticker or stamp on your right hand for the day.

Put different colored shoe laces on your right foot.

Play simon says using right and left.

Dance to the Hokey Pokey.

Divide the room with yarn and point out items
on the right and then left. Jump from left to right
in the room.

Wear yarn or colored bracelet on your right hand.

Always distinguish the right. The left will follow.
If you make and L shape with your hands. Left is L
in the right direction.

PS. Here is a fun photo of Spirit. He was soo
into his math.



Blessings,

Nikki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.