Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Middle school boys

Are you having trouble getting your Middle school boy to
the table for school? Try some fun Silly days. Just this
week our cyber school had the kids do something silly
each day and post their photos. It was such a hit with
Superboy that I may do some more. He was ready early
and came with a smile on his face.


This was Crazy hair day.


Backwards day!

And


Pajama day.




Hmm what other silly days can I think of...

specific color, rainbow, silly hat, funny sock, sweats day,
wacky clothing day, dress up day, silly tie day,
sports day, scarf day...

Any ideas?


Blessings
Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.