Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, September 9, 2011

Messy Art


Work in progress:
This is a work in progress. The boys decided they wanted
to paper mache. We used one part water and one part
flour. Superboy wants to create a Garfield. We found
later that paper maching each piece for the first step
worked best. We will work in the coming weeks to put
him back together.


For Spirit we set up a mini lesson on the world and
decided to create a Globe to go with his Geography lesson.




His is a work in progress also. It has some weak
areas so we will have to do it again.





One thing I knew but didn't know how much, was what
a mess it would be but it is worth it.







I put paper under the project and then found I had to
put paper under Spirit too. Below is how he turned out.








Each year the kids create a Self portraits. It is fun looking back
and seeing how their drawing skills have changed.






Spirit Age 5







Superboy Age 11








Superboy Created this art of all the pets he has had
and all the pets he wants in the future. I see a turtle
which we have. A bunny, hermit crab, and chicken.


Blessings,

Nikki

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.