Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, June 12, 2014

Line Drawings and Monochromatic Shapes


The kids and I are on vacation mode so thought I'd post a flashback from 2011. I hope you enjoy them.



This week Spirit (5) and I talked about different kinds of lines.He created a house using different lines. Notice the rainadded to the drawing just like it was raining here.


Superboy (11) and I talked about color. He is well aware of what color you get when you mix what color. We reviewed primary colors, secondary, complementary (colors opposite the color wheel) and Monochromatic colors (colors of various shades and tones) I gave him a choice to create any shape
and then he was to use one of the color sets we learned about. He choose monochromatic in Cool colors. (blues) Warm colors are bright orange, reds, yellows.




Blessings

Nikki









Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.