Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 9, 2011

simple womens daybook



Today is...
May 9, 2011

Outside My Window....
The sun is shinning, wash is on the wash line and
I have a day at home today. No work.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday/ Sunday- sick baby all weekend.
I got nothing done other than holding Sweet
Pea and watching movies. It was actually
nice to sit and rest but not nice to have a sick
child.



Health Care....
Still no meds for dad.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5- Lots of playtime

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Water Shed
Math- decimals
Literature- Short stories
Grammar- Verb
Spelling- Barton book 5 lesson 4
Practicing spelling from book 3 and 1,000 word list.
Also working in spellingcity.com

Princess age 13-
History- World history.
Math= Review
Literature-short story
Grammar- direct objects
Science- Life Cycles


I am wearing...



Jeans capris and teal t-shirt

I am hearing ...
The fan, TV and Spirit crinkling a bag

Favorite things.....
Ginger ale

clipboards

m&ms

I am Thankful for...

Fever free child at least for now

A day off

surprises

laundry washed


I am praying for...

Financial issues-
Dad my have a job. Working on the details.
Keep praying.

family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.

Seeking courage and Patience


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
Monday-
Day off
Wednesday- Progress monitoring
Thursday- Kindergarten set up
Sunday- Services





Nikki
<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.