Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!


My 5 Greatest gifts!!!

“A mother's heart is the child's classroom.”
- Henry Ward Beecher



“My mother's menu consisted of two choices:
Take it or leave it.” - Buddy Hackett



“A mother is a person who seeing there
are only four pieces of pie for five people,
promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
- Tenneva Jordan




“You don't really understand human nature
unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round
will wave at his parents every time around
- and why his parents will always wave back.”
- William D. Tammeus






“When you are a mother, you are never really
alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think
twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren






“Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling
during a blizzard” – Unknown

Nikki









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.