Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Crafting

The Palms Wave... and Jesus enters. Praise the King! Time to prepare our hearts and our activities around our Lord. Each Palm Sunday the preschool children in my Sunday school room make palm wreaths. This year we added tissue flowers and foam shapes of their choice. These were my childrens creations. I found this craft on my favorite site Daniellesplace.com







In Sunday school and After Care we created these bunny baskets. I wish I could send you to where I found the baskets but I drew the pattern myself and cut it out. The children simply added foam stickers, gems, and glitter. The Picture doesn't do them justice. The irredecent Glitter was the top off.







My children are enjoying a huge sensory tube this week that will be used at our activites at our church for the preschoolers crafting and egg time. Sweet pea was digging right in. At one point I found her sitting in the tub.






My boss was kind enough to bring me flowers for easter and sitting in front of it is my little lamb. This craft I love so much.







You can see him better in this photo. He is a roll of white paper, Cotton balls and ribbons on his ears to dress him up for the occastion.








Sweet pea all smiles after our Palm Sunday services. She just wouldn't cooperate for photos. This is the best I could get.






Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.