Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow and Tiffany Lamps



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator.  I have
gathered with a  group of 3 other bloggers  working to share
our children's art each week. I feel that Art and creating things
with our hands is important to our studies. It is so nice to see
what other ideas there are out there for kids to do and to have
a platform to share my children's creations.


We would love to have your join us. You can share art,
crafts, or even photography in our link up.






Let is snow. Let is snow. We have had so much
snow this winter that it shocks me and yet the kids
can't really go out and play in it because of the cold
temperatures. I am hoping this weekend when they go
up a bit they can get out and blow off some steam so to
speak. Looking out our window my son superboy created
this snowy art scene.



We also did a mini art study on Tiffany lamps and stained glass.
Superboy designed his own lamp below.



Thanks for joining in on our art this week.

Warm Blessings,
 

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.