Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, March 21, 2011

Simple Women's daybook



Today is...
March 21, 2011

Outside My Window....

The sun is shining the sky is clear.
The children can play in the yard with boots.
Lots of nice mushy mud.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday-
Lesson planning and organization with
sometime for relaxing.

Sunday-
Church services

Health Care....
Still no meds for dad.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5- Kites, Wind, Rainbows
and Lion and Lamb Comparison to the weather.

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Water Shed
Math- Story problems and fractions, Starting decimals
Literature- Reading stories of Famous scientists
Grammar- Adjective
Spelling- Barton book 5 lesson 2
Practicing spelling from book 3 and 1,000 word list.
Also working in spellingcity.com

Princess age 13-
History- World history.
Math= Mean, Mode, Range
Literature-Reading Treasure Island
Grammar- direct objects
Science- Life Cycles


I am wearing...
Jean Capris and blue shirt

I am hearing ...
Home shows on TV. Not my thing but Dad
Watches them all day sometimes . That and
animal planet.

Favorite things.....

50% off of St. Patricks day items.

I am Thankful for...

Yeah the Van is fixed. It is working and
I didn't have to add any powersteering fluid.
(Now I think I need to get the brakes checked sigh)

Box of Toddler board books I found in my own attic.

Reese peanut butter cups.


I am praying for...

Financial issues-
(Have not heard from the lead on the job.
I don't think it's going to work out. We will keep praying)

family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.

Seeking courage and Patience


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
Tuesday
- VBS meeting
Thursday- Princess Testing
Saturday- Local Curriculum Sale
Sunday- Services


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.