Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Womens daybook March



Today is...
March 7, 2011

Outside My Window....
It's dark again being so early in the morning.
Early to bed Early to Rise makes a man
healthy wealthy and wise. If only that were true.
I do get more done in a day but getting up early
since the children are typically still in bed. This
morning it a bit more difficult to get things done
since all the little ones are awake.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday-
Planning day as usual but took a break to head
out and visit Papaw. It's always fun to go and
visit, except for the smoke sent that seems inbeded
in my clothes and hair.

Sunday-
Church services, lunch with family
and Frogs group in the evening.

Health Care....
Still no meds for dad. Hopefully this week
those taxes will come and we can schedule and
appointment for him.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5-Outer space activities, planets
stars and rocket ships

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Water Shed
Math- Story problems and fractions
Literature- Reading animal stories from a magazine
Grammar- Pronouns
Spelling- Barton book 5 lesson 2
Practicing spelling from book 3 and 1,000 word list.
Also working in spellingcity.com

Princess age 13-
History- Beginning world history.
Math= Adding and subtracting decimals
Literature-Reading poetry
Grammar- direct objects
Science- Life Cycles


I am wearing...
Jeans and pink shirt

I am hearing ...
Silence which is amazing since Sweet pea has
her stubborn face on.

Favorite things.....

Email

reading blogs for fun

bags for each activity

story time

smell of clean babies

I am Thankful for...

Van that is still running with the power steering leak.
May have finally figured out the leak.

Rain

Good books from the library

Raisins

Prayers



I am praying for...

Financial issues, family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.

Seeking courage and Patience


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- RTI meeting for Superboy
Wed.- Reading program Superboy, Progress Monitoring
Library books due
Friday- Co-op
Sunday- services


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.