Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prefix and Suffixes


This activity is based on the Barton Reading and
spelling program book 5. I took all of the prefixes
and suffixes and created a clothes pin game for each
as a practice. For example in the box above you see the word Not in the square. Not is the meaning of one of the prefixes. Un would be the answer so the child would use a clothes pin to cover
that answer. You can change it up by using chips or
toys to cover it up as well. You can find this
printable in my file for share on my side bar or
here.....
Prefix and Suffixes.

Let me know how it works for your student.

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these. We are starting Barton 3 this Monday. What is your experience with Barton and homeschooling? How do you spice it up a little? Did you buy their readers? You can email me if you like!
    Monica
    m_wharton@yahoo.com
    www.discovertheirgifts.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.