Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Superboy!!

Happy Birthday Superboy who was born March 3, 2000.
You are offically 11. We are celebrating next week but
Gram and Pap came last night with a surprise pizza and
some gifts. Thanks for making his day special. Here are
a few recent photos taken of him.

Heart took all of these photos. I love the snowblowing one.
I think it shows Superboys gentle spirit. He is such a kind
hearted boy.

Yet not very athletic. He'd prefer to roll in the snow than run or walk
in it. (hoping for no more snow this year. )

He is Gentle, Artistic, Happy, Calm, loving, son.

Happy Birthday Buddy.

Mom



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.