Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, March 19, 2011

Funny things They Say....

5 is that Great age of Silly. The things that come out
of the mouths of the wee one.

Spirit: Mom how do we know that Sweet Pea is a girl?

Mom: Well, lets see there are things about us that
are the same and things that are different.
(hoping he figures this out on his own by thinking it through)

Spirit: Like what?

Princess: (chiming in) I have eyes, and you have eyes,
I have ears and you have ears, I have a mouth and you
have a mouth. I have lungs and... (Pauses for Spirit to finish
the sentence)

Spirit: That's It I don't have lungs!!

Well I guess that solves it. End of discussion.




Comes to me squeezing his tummy..

Spirit- Mom Check out my Abs. Princess says
I have Abs.

Mom- Really

Spirit- Yes and look at my muscles. I'm so strong
I can pick up Baby Sweet pea..

Have a lovely weekend.

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.