Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sno Tubing


Dad took the boys on Saturday up to the old school
to go sno tubing. The hills are huge. Many of the
local children go alone but we won't allow them
to without an adult supervising.

Spirit pulling both tubes up the hill.

The girls and I stayed behind. I guess they aren't
interested in being cold. Sweet pea was napping.

Superboy is more conservative when sledding. He
might go halfway up the hill and then sled down.

Spirit is less reserved and we have to watch him a little.
Below he hit a ramp the older kids made and loved
every second of it. He did not fall off.







If you have snow in your area I hope you are
making the best of it too.

Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.