Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, February 27, 2011

Simple women's daybook


* I'm back. Sorry for the little break in there. I am getting back into
the routine of educating my children and working part time again.
With all the poor weather I had off of work so many days that
when it was time to get back to it I guess it took me a little to
readjust. Somehow though I'm back and organized as ever.
I am definitely more together than I was at the beginning
of this school year, which is rather odd for me, typically I tend
to fall off toward the end of the year. This year I'm
still going strong or even more strong. :)



Today is...
February 27, 2011

Outside My Window....
Well honestly it is dark. It's 6 am. I tend
to wake before the sun weather I like it or not.
Everyone else in my family are night owls. How
I became a morning person I'll never know.
I've been up since 4:30 am. The little ones
are up watching Nick Jr.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday-
Was my planning and organizing day as it has been
for awhile now. I'd like to take the day and relax but
I suppose that is what Sunday is for. I planned our lessons
filled out college loan form, planned Sunday school
and nursery crafts, cleaned the house all though it wasn't
to bad, took Heart to work, got groceries and watched
a movie on OWN.

Sunday-
Today we will attended church services, work in the
nursery and assist with Sunday school. I have to
redo a bulletin board while I'm there.
Then home to work on some prep for Barton
and relax with the kids for the afternoon. I've
been thinking about pulling out a big puzzle for the
family to get into.


Health Care....
Well, we tried new avenues in trying to qualify
for medical help. Apparently we make to much money
because we don't seem to qualify for anything. We
were able to write off expenses on our taxes.

Dad has been without meds for over a month.
Last night he scared me with a blood sugar level of 600.
It's down now but I know if we don't get his meds soon he will
be in the hospital again. It's sort of a viscous circle.
Luckily our taxes will be here in about 10 days and
then we will be able to get them for one more month.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5-Outer space activities, planets
stars and rocket ships

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Water Shed
Math- Multiplying and dividing fractions
Literature- Reading animal stories from a magazine
Grammar- Pronouns
Spelling- Barton book 5 lesson 1
Practicing spelling from book 3 and 1,000 word list.

Princess age 13-
History- Beginning world history.
Math= Adding and subtracting decimals
Literature-Reading Dragon Wings
Grammar- direct objects
Science- Life Cycles


I am wearing...
Jeans that I threw on after my bath until I get
ready for church and my focus shirt from co-op. It's
sort of big on me so I often wear it to bed.

I am hearing ...
Nick Jr. and toys rattling.

Favorite things.....
My dads cell phone. Thanks for letting me use it. I
think I'm liking it to much.

Big jar of pennies

My day planner

Tax refunds

warmer weather say 40s-50s
Looking forward to spring.

I am Thankful for...

Van that is still running with the power steering leak.
May have finally figured out the leak.

Silly things Sweet pea does.

rainy days

Fun laughs with Heart

Superboys clean room.

Spirits energy

Princess organizational skills

Dads meals



I am praying for...

Financial issues, family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.

Seeking courage and Patience


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Tuesday- Superboys special reading session
Thursday- Superboys birthday
Friday- Co-op
Sunday- services ,Frogs in the evening.


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.