Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Indoor Snow


The kids and I decided to create some fun snowflakes. We
took coffee filters and folded them in half and in half again.
Then cut little triangles and hearts from them.
The children used markers on them to add color.
(if you do add color lay paper or wax paper underneath
the snowflakes)

Then we had the idea to string some yarn across our
hall and display all of our flakes. Spirit did a few
paper cut outs from a coloring book.


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.