Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Surfs UP!!


I can tell what is on Superboys mind.. Sun and fun..
Superboys Art still astounds me at times. This is his
latest. On Sunday we were discussing art with
another youth in church. I told him of Superboys
drawing here. The boy I was talking to had just
been suspended for drawing pecks
just as Superboy did. He was suspended from
school for 3 days because the drawing was
considered sexual harassment. It is a sad
world that we live in when we cannot express
free Art. Enjoy your artistic freedoms at home!

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. Your son has a real talent for drawing. It's great that you encourage his love of art. I know he will use his talent for God one day.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.