Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple Women's daybook- Freezing Rain and snow





Today is...
January 18, 2010

Outside My Window....
Snow laying on the ground and roads. Many of
the local schools have delays. My school for before
care is delayed, which means I have the morning off.
There is to be some freezing rain on top of the snow
and more of the same tomorrow.

Weekend at a Glance.....
We had sick kids here all weekend. Both littlest
ones started with stomach bugs earlier last week
and now both have stuffed noses and congestion.
Sweet pea is so incredibly fussy. She is constantly
attached to me even in sleep she lays her head
on me. I barely rest.

Health Care....

Dads hand has had a few problems. Twice now
the one finger has popped to oozing.
We worry about infection dad is out of meds again.
This puts him at a higher risk.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5-Snow Activities. Letter games
and counting with snowballs

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Reviewing
Math- Angles
Literature- Poetry lesson, at the end of the week
will begin reading Henry Higgings by Beverly Cleary
Grammer- Quotation marks and how to use them.
Spelling- snow words and Barton reading and
spelling book 4

Princess age 13-
History- End of History of us lessons
Working on essays
Math= pre alg. exponets
Literature-short stories with a political view
Grammer- direct odjects
Science-Cell life


I am wearing...
PJs

I am hearing ...
Baby breathing 9shes laying on me)

Favorite things.....
Snow delays

I am Thankful for...

Van that is still running with the power steering leak.
(supposed to get looked at Monday)
*didn't get looked at yet but still thankful it's working

The morning off

Paper snowflakes

Superboys cake it was so cute.

Warm blankets and hot baths

Trying to be positive and live in the Moment in 2011

School planned for the week

Superboys Reading fluency went from 35 WPM
to 65 WPM Yeah!!

warm hugs

I am praying for...


Prayers for our church coordinator and his wife as they
are both experiencing health issues. Church coordinator
has had some bad reports. Things are getting
worse for him.

Financial issues, family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Friday- Co-op
Saturday-Friends sons Birthday part
Sunday- Church services, Sno tubing with youth

Sharing a photo... Spirit's 5th Birthday cake



Nikki

1 comments:

  1. The cake is really cute. Did you make it?

    I'm sorry for all the problems that your family is having. Hang in there, things will get better.

    I know they seem really bad now, but they could be so much worse, believe me I know. My husband cut the tendons in his hand in 1998. He had to have emergency surgery. Our oldest had just had her tonsils and adenoids removed and I was 2 weeks away from delivering our 3rd. I had just started homeschooling the oldest too. My husband was off work for a week and had to go to therapy twice a week for a while. On top of that, he couldn't do his regular job, so his boss had him do what he could around the warehouse. Of course, the pay wasn't the same and I couldn't work at the time.

    My husband was going to be released as soon as the surgery was done, because it was considered an outpatient procedure. They got him downstairs ready to go, while I went to get the van. I went back inside to get him and they had taken him to a room. The anesthesia had made him sick, so he couldn't go home. I got home from the hospital around midnight and our water line had burst outside. Thank goodness my 3 brother-in-laws could fix it. It was a horrible time. Of course, everything got better, but we had to do some trusting in God. You will get through this, just hang in there.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.