Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 31, 2011

Simple Women's day book -Productive



Today is...
January 31, 2010

Outside My Window....
Snow is gleaming on the ground. It is so beautiful
as long as I don't have to drive in it. Then it's
not so beautiful.

Weekend at a Glance.....

Cleaned up the house
Planned school
Created a new suffix and prefix game
Handled some planning for church
Took a wee little nap
Read two novels The Reader and
a Nora Roberts book.
Went snow tubing
Ate Chinese food prepared by dad
Watched House
Went to church
Cut sweet peas hair
Had a Science lesson

Health Care....

Dad will go for X-rays this week to see
if he need more surgery on his hand.
Still no meds.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 5-Outer space activities, planets
stars and rocket ships (didn't get to it last
week so we are doing it this week. )

Superboy age 10-
History- History of US book 1 Native American study
Science- Water Shed
Math- Angles, Geometry
Literature- reading Bible stories
Grammer- Punctuation and Capital letters
Spelling- snow words and Barton reading and
spelling book 4 lesson 11

Princess age 13-
History- States and Capitals
Math= Adding and subtracting decimals
Literature-Bible stories
Grammer- direct odjects
Science- Life Cycles


I am wearing...
Jeans and a olive Green shirt. My favorite
color to wear.

I am hearing ...
Spirit making his cars go. They all have a noise.

Favorite things.....
Productive weekends.
Snow tubes and great snow tube photos.

I am Thankful for...

Van that is still running with the power steering leak.

Safe driving trip in bad weather

Bills paid

Heat- Last weekend out heat kept shutting
off and of course it was 1 degree outside

Things that are warm and fuzzy.



I am praying for...

Financial issues, family health concerns

Grace to live in the moment and have a positive heart.

seeking courage

adding this week Patience


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Tuesday- special reading session for Superboy
Wednesday- Superboys math session
Thursday-Barton evaluation update
Friday - Dr. appointment, Co-op
Sunday- Services and youth


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.