Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kids in the Kitchen


Photobucket
Let's start the New Year out by Putting the kids
in the kitchen. One of my favorite websites to get
kids involoved is kids-cooking-activities

Last year remember when I got the boys involoved
in making muffins to go along with the story
If you give a moose a Muffin. You can find
Making muffins at this link. They absolutely loved
it and we learned so much in cooking with the kids.
They learned cooperation, math and taking turns.
Valuable lessons that they will need through life.
Spirit absolutely loved creating a
Chicka Boom Boom Snack , Snowman snack ,
and donut snowman snack .

You may want to join up to get the kids cooking
Newsletter. We enjoy it very much. Look inside
the January newsletter for their free kids cooking
2011 calendar with a new recipe for each month.


Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.