Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 9, 2011

January - Spirits Birthday Week



Today is...
January 9, 2010

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining. The temperatures are in the
20's but wind chills are in the teens. I'll be
staying in this afternoon as Sweet Pea still
has the stomach bug and has gotten a little worse.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday
- Took down the holiday decorations, did
the shopping for Spirits Birthday, and grocery shopping
Sunday -Sunday services and nursery . Sweet pea
got sick again at church. I thought she was fine but I
was wrong. She plays like she is ok then suddenly gets sick.

Grading papers this afternoon and setting workboxes.

Health Care....

Nothing new.Dads Hand is still healing well, diabetes is
stable and heart is stable. Meds are running out again.
I hate when that happens. I try to plan ahead but
sometimes things happen I can't control.

Awaiting news on discount from the hospital
and possibly medical plan.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 4- (Spirit turns 5 this week)
Snow Activities. Letter games and counting with snowballs

Superboy age 10-Just beginning our history of us books
and using history pockets to go along with the lessons.
Working hard on spelling. After testing Superboy
still has not improved at all in his spelling. This I don't
understand, since we have worked so hard at it.

Princess age 13-
Learning about
World War 1 . Beginning a new
grammar and language course. Still adjusting to the
new course.


I am wearing...
Jeans and gray penguin shirt

I am hearing ...
Kids watching TV.

Favorite things.....
At the moment my clean desk is my favorite place.
It hasn't been clean since way before Christmas.

My new fuzzy warm brown blanket from big lots.
Everyone in the house keeps fighting over it. Sweet
pea had gotten one for Christmas and everyone loved
it so much I bought 2 more.

I am Thankful for...
Clean Desks

This day.

Devotional I read really hit home.

Van that is still running with the power steering leak.
(supposed to get looked at Monday)

Learning to wait and have patience in that wait.

My home decorations I missed them over the
holiday. It's nice to have them back. The
simplicity of the areas. I like that .



I am praying for...


Prayers for our church coordinator and his wife as they
are both experiencing health issues.



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Wednesday- RTI for Superboy
Friday- Co-op, kids sleepover
Saturday- Spirits Birthday

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.