Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Hair cut

Sweet Pea had her first hair cut by mom yesterday.
I have wanted to cut it for so long now but Dad said
oh please don't cut her hair. So I left it go. I tried
to explain how hard it would be to keep that long
hair from her eyes as a toddler but to no avail.
Finally last night he says I think Sweet pea does
need bangs and so we did.

(don't mind the messy shirt in the picture I figured
after the hair cut a bath was due. )

She looks just as sweet as she always does but now
I can clearly see her cute little face.

She sat oh so still while I cut it which actually really
surprised me. I sat her on top of the desk and dad
held on to her while I trimmed away. At times she'd
look down and through her hair trying to see what I was
doing . I think I got it pretty straight with such
a curious little one.

Nikki



1 comments:

  1. She's so precious. I hope you kept some of that hair. I was looking at the girls' baby books Friday and I had pieces of their first hair cut in envelopes. They grow up so fast.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.