Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, December 3, 2010

December 1st..

I had so much to post this week and nothing got posted to you.
I have tons of holiday ideas, crafts and games for you, but
On December 1st things didn't go as planned. If you follow
you already now our struggles. Well, I thought I couldn't handle
one more thing but there it is...

Dad was working in the shed on Wed. I got a call from my
mom that my Great Aunt is about to pass on. and that my great
uncle is in the hospital with congestive heart failure and fluid on
his lungs. My great Aunt I am closest to she took care of me a lot when
I was little. I went to the shed to tell Dad and cry a little. When
I felt ok I went back in to the kids. Not 10 minutes after Dad comes
in hollering that he has to go to the ER. I look and he had severely
cut his hand with a table saw. Needless to say we spent the
last 2 days in the hospital. He had surgery and is doing fine for
the moment. The doctor so far has saved his fingers. He cut
2 of the fingers to the joint and one right up the side of the bone
losing part of the finger. He is susceptible to infection because
he is a diabetic. We just got home last night and he is in terrible
pain. Twice a day he has to soak it in water for half an hour.
This is torture for him. Please think of us as we go through
the days and I'll try to get to posting my holiday things soon.

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.