Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook


* What do you think of my new look?



Today is...
November 22, 2010


Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday - I stopped at our church Christmas bazaar to deliver some
goodies for the sale. Then we headed to my grandsons 1st
Birthday party. Photos later. Lots of great photos.

Sunday- We had church services. Then I sat around waiting for a
friend to come and take a look at our van. He didn't make it.
I'm hoping he comes sometime in the upcoming week .


From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 4-
Spiders, Mice, and Thanksgiving
(Mostly educational play)

Superboy age 10-
Has just started a 5th grade math book. I'm not sure I like
the curriculum. The way it is set up is a tad confusing. He
also started a new Language curriculum. Hoping that that goes
smoother than the math has been.

Princess age 13- Princess is also finishing up books from
last year and is about to embarq on some new material as well.

I am wearing...
Jeans and black shirt

I am hearing ...
Baby fussing. She is a little over tired.
(Now she is in my lap)

Favorite things.....
My desk. It's finally cleaned off.

I am Thankful for...
Baby gates

Story time with Sweet pea (Read baby Jesus so cute)

The bible story books I found at the church sale

warm quilts

For our van, which is barely hanging on. I am filling
it with power steering every day.




I am praying for...

Our van - That Brian can come and fix it otherwise
I don't know what we will do.

In need of dads medicine. (Going on week 3 without them)


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Typical monday
Tuesday- Parent training sessions
Wednesday-Fluency
Thursday- Happy Thanksgiving day at moms
Friday- Black Friday staying home
Saturday- Our Thanksgiving at home
Sunday- Church services and Hanging of the greens
at our church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.