Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook



Today is...
November 8, 2010

Outside My Window....
It's hard to tell what the day will bring. It is still really early
in the morning. Today is a teacher inservice at the school I work for but
Before/After care meets for all day at the Community center. I only
have to work from 12-2. Which is great to me , so that I can get things
together here a little bit. Even though I don't have to get up on
these days early, I still wake up early.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday - We went grocery shopping. I washed dishes, cleaned up and
got my lesson plans together. I even had a chance to watch a movie. It
was a productive day and I felt rested.

Sunday- We had church services. The children had a fun time making
flower turkeys and learning about God giving. My power steering
was low and I didn't know what the problem was so my mom
and dad followed us home. Daddy of course new the problem and
fixed it right away. Now I have to try to figure out how to afford
new power steering as there is probably a leak. Dad made breakfast
for dinner and I took a nap before leaving for F.R.O.G.S. (Youth activites
for children K-5th grade) The kids had a great time creating a
Mural of Noahs ark. Wish I had taken a photo. I'll have to try to
remember my camera on Sunday.

Health Care....
More on this in another post.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 4-
Spiders, Mice, columbus, and Thanksgiving
(Mostly educational play)

Superboy age 10- Is reading a goosebumps book. I am so
proud of how much he has been reading lately. He is also
reading a story about the constitution and working through
comprehension worksheets along with it. For history he is
about to start the History of Us books that Princess has been
working through. I'll have to try to show you some of his sketches
of late. They are becoming more advanced. However he has
been giving them away so not sure if he still has them. I loved
the viking he had drawn and a dragon.

Princess age 13- Princess is reading the outsiders at her request.
She also amazes me with her excitement to read. I used to have
to force her to do so. She is working through comprehension
along with this book. She is reading another book alongside it
but don't remember the title. History is going well for her we
have entered Vietnam.

I am wearing...
Black jeans and green shirt . I need a shower though
and change of clothes. This was what was on the floor and it
was dark. I didn't want to wake anyone.

I am hearing ...
Cartoons on TV. Dad making himself some Cocoa.

Favorite things.....
My new cup for work that heart got me and my fuzzy
socks from Brenda at work.

I am Thankful for...
Time with the kids today.

The joy in the hearts of the kids last night at Frogs.
I pray they continue to come to play and pray.

Time with my bible.

Mom and Dad for following me home yesterday
with my van acting up.

Fuzzy socks



I am praying for...

Our van and how we are going to afford power steering repairs.
Hopefully it can hold out for awhile. We also may have an oil leak.
Not quite sure on that one.

In need of dads medicine.

(Yesterday at church I walked into the room and my helper
said DO not be Afriad, God will provide. (this was the bible point for
the preschoolers) I had to laugh as this is what God has
been laying before me in my reading, in my studies and now again
he simplifies it for me. )

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Mom works from 12-2, Heart works from 5-10
Study Islandbench mark tests begin.
Tuesday- Mom works 6:10-8:15 and 3:00-6:00, Heart has off work.
Superboy will finish his language book and will move into a new
grammar and vocabulary book.
Wednesday- Mom and Heart work, Superboys Fluency day
Thursday- Mom and Heart work, My children have the day off
of school
Friday- Mom works, Heart has off, Co-op day
Saturday- Visiting a college open house with Heart
and Heart works
Sunday- Church services and youth group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.