Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.
It has bee a lovely time off with my family. We
had a huge feast at my mom's on Thanksgiving. Then
turned around and had one again on Saturday with all
of the kids and their significant others. It was so nice
to spend time with everyone.

It also feels so good to be slightly organized again. I got
the entire house cleaned including Superboys room thanks to his
sister. I have our lessons ready for the coming weeks but still
would like to add some holiday crafting. Clubs are planned for
work; all of it now just needs prepared. Oh and our holiday
decorations are up and ready. Except for a few Halloween
window clings I noticed on the front door this morning. (Hee hee)



Just for fun I created this fun Turkey barrett. I found it on
another blog you can find it here Gobble Hair clip.

I am thankful for...

My Lord and Savior.

My family, home, food on the table, transportation and
clothing on our backs.

God is so good.



Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.