Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, October 18, 2010

Simple Women's daybook




Today is...
October 18, 2010

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining. The leaves are beginning to change color.
The air is crisp and cool. It is feeling like Autumn in PA.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday - Worked on lessons and Cleaned up the house some
This pretty much took the entire Saturday.

Sunday
Sunday services and nursery.

Health Care....

Not much new. Sweet pea has had a fever.
Not sure if it is along with her stuffy nose or has
to do with the molars coming in.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 4-
Fall Activities, Bats and Spiders

Superboy age 10- Finished reading Pipi Long Stocking. Learning
about World war 1 and working on spelling skills in
Barton reading a spelling program. We have also added
our fluency checks again.

Princess age 13- Pre Alg. Square roots and exponents
Working through our History of Us and is also learning about
World War 1 at at different level.


I am wearing...
Black jeans and gray shirt

I am creating...
Halloween fun.

I am hearing ...
Babies squeaky bottle

Favorite things.....
Black paper cups from the dollar store. Actually I like all
of the colored items. They make for fun crafts.

I am Thankful for...

Time on the laptop today. PC time is far and
few these days and it's something I enjoy.

Fall colors

Craft fun with the kids.


I am praying for...

Two of my dearest friends who both have had shortness
of breath .

Healing for both friends above + one and Daddy.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Read a thon information
Tuesday- Special reading Tuesday- Extra practice in Vocab. (Superboy)
Thursday- Superboys Touch math session, special Barton Session
Friday- Co-op activities , Halloween party with family
Sunday- Sunday school, nursery and Youth group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.