Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook- Autumn




Today is...
October 11, 2010 (Columbus Day)


Outside My Window....
It's early in the morning not as early as I usually wake but
to early to tell what the weather will be. The sun is
still trying to peek out . It looks as if it's a crisp fall morning.
.
Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday - Worked on lessons, Cleaned up the house some,
took a nice hot long bath, and walked 2 miles with the kids.
I was so excited about this. If you remember back in May
I could only walk about 10-15 minutes. I am so proud of myself
that I can go two miles and seriously I probably could have walked
more than that but Spirit was ready to stop. In fact at mile 1 1/2
I stuffed him in the stroller with sweet pea which produced
much giggles.

Sunday
Sunday services and nursery. I spend the rest of
the afternoon relaxing with the family and getting Clubs
ready for work on Tuesday. (Yep I have the day off)

Health Care....

I'd like to tell you that there is much to talk about
but there isn't. Daddy missed his appointment thinking
it was another day. His job rehabilition date was also moved
to the end of October because of all this court stuff going on.
We have one more week in wait. We need job rehab
to move forward and fast. It seems our unemployment
will end in April unless the president funds more money.
There are 4 tiers. We are in tier 2. Tier 3 and 4 are extended
funds.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit age 4-We finally finished our map unit. It took longer
Than I expected. I think mostly because we took many days
off playing outside because of the warm weather. We will
continue to play and work as Spirits interest stays. This week
we will enjoy many fall activities.

Superboy age 10- Finished Reading Diary of a Whimpy kid and
has moved on to Pipi Long Stocking. He enjoys these silly
type books and as long as he is reading I don't mind, learning
about World war 1 and working on spelling skills in
Barton reading a spelling program. We have also added
our fluency checks again.

Princess age 13- Starting Pre alg. where we left off last year.
Finished Reading A wrinkle in time and is on to Shakespeare.
Working through our History of Us and is also learning about
World War 1 at at different level.


I am wearing...
Gray capris and pink shirt

I am creating...
Some blog posts. I miss my little blog.

I am hearing ...
Cartoons on TV and baby talking.

Favorite things.....
Vanilla spray. Love the smell.

I am Thankful for...

Snuggles with Sweet Pea early in the morning.

The long walk with the kids. It was nice to just
talk with them without school.

Story time with Spirit.

A little bit of computer time today.

I am praying for...

Two of my dearest friends who both have had shortness
of breath this week and one who has had a heart attack.

A friend I work with whose son is causing them some difficulty.

Shootings in Indiana.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Cleaning day
Tuesday- Library trip
Thursday- Superboys Touch math session
Friday- Co-op activities
Sunday- Sunday school, nursery and crop walk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.