Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Leaf ABC's

I created a fun fall game for Spirit to play to help
with his letter recognition. I cut leaf shapes from construction
paper and attached a paper clip to each. You then can
write the ABC's on each leaf, all capital letters for our game.
Spirit used a magnet on a string to catch the leaves. This
magnet was actually from a puzzle he has with fish on them.
I have used it for many magnet games.

 
After catching the leaf. Spirit finds the match on the fall tree map,
which I made from a file folder . I drew a tree and then add the
ABC's all around. Spirit lays a chip on each letter to complete his
fall tree. He had such an easy time of it that I think I'll create a tree
with lower case letters for him to match with his upper case leaves.

Spirit really enjoyed this activity and has asked for it
several times since.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.