Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook




Today is...Sept. 12, 2010 .


Outside My Window....
The rain clouds are singing. We need the rain.
It has been awhile .

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday - Run day
Dollar store, Grocery shopping, library and home to create
lesson plans for the week.

Sunday
Sunday services, nursery, and youth group

Health Care....

Well, Daddy has an appointment for Oct. to start his job
rehabilitation. Things finally went through. He failed
his eye check so now needs an eye exam. What to follow?
Probably classes from the literacy council.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit - We are still visiting other countries. We are
looking at a few animals from those areas, how
the children live, games they play and stories from that area.
It is a very relaxed study. Not for map memory just for exposure.
He will also be working on the letter A.

Superboy- Reading Diary of a Whimpy kid, learning
about World war 1 and working on spelling skills in
Barton reading a spelling program.

Princess- Starting Pre alg. where we left off last year.
Reading A wrinkle in time. Working through our
History of Us and is also learning about World War 1 at
at different level.


I am wearing...
Black jeans and black dress shirt.
Course my feet our out as usual.

I am creating...
Science experiments

I am hearing ...
Marathon on TV that dad is watching..
The dukes of Hazard. Ha ha...

Favorite things.....
My desk , after an entire weekend it is organized.
Never mind the house you didnt ask that.

I am Thankful for...

The great kids at Paradise Elementary.
Very well behaved children.

The great dinner dad made today.

The huge box of apples that the neighbors gave us.
I see apple pies, dumplings and sauce in our horizon.

The great game books a friend lent me. Loving them


I am praying for...

A friend who has some medical issues and will need surgery



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week

Monday- Superboys Conferencing
Thursday- Superboys Touch math session
Friday- Co-op activities
Saturday- Beverly Lewis author visiting a local book store.
Sunday- Sunday school, Youth Pool party? (sort of cold for that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.