Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, September 6, 2010

Creative Hands

Welcome to Creative Hands.

Each Monday I will post some of our creative art from
the previous week. A mini Art Exhibition.

This is Superboy's Age 10. He created a still life
with construction paper. Then he added patterns by
stamping different items. His work is from an inspiration
from Henri Matisse. He stamped blocks with a hole inside,
sponges, and a rubber foam brush.

Spirit created his entire family out of toilet tubes. He
cut all of the hair himself and glued it himself. I think we
all look like Native Americans. He plays with them with
his blocks it's so adorable.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.