Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comical History


I hope you can see the photo above. This is a template ,
one of many I have created for my son Superboy to
help him remember facts in history. He loves comics
reading , drawing and writing them. The one above
is the flight around the world of Charles L.
The first window shows him in flight in New york City,
then flying over the ocean, and ending in Paris. We
have been putting this together to form a sort of history
comic book to remind him of events. It is fun for him
and has been away to get a none writer writing more.
I hope to share a few more pages soon and load my
templates to file share.

Today is state inspection at work so gotta run.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.