Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, August 29, 2010

Simple Womens daybook- Last of August





Today is...August 29, 2010 .


Outside My Window....
Sun is shining but toward evening hours the air
will be crisp again.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday
I ran lots and lots of errands bank, grocery store,
dollar store, and the library. Then I finished up
lesson plans for the week and relaxed a little with family.

Sunday
Sunday services and nursery. Then we had a special
dinner for Heart.. post birthday. Each of my children
choose a meal and Heart didn't get hers yet.


Health Care....

No new news on the health front other than
I will be losing my health care too in a few weeks.
I tried to squeeze as much as I could in because I knew
it was coming. Glad I came out healthy.

From the learning rooms...

Spirit - Reading Chicka Chicka boom boom and learning
all about our letters beginning with the letter B.
Reading blueberries for Sal. Talking about Family.

Superboy- Reading Diary of a Whimpy kid, learning
about World war 1 and working on spelling skills in
Barton reading a spelling program.

Princess- Starting Pre alg. where we left off last year.
Reading A wrinkle in time. Working through our
History of Us.


I am wearing...
Gray capris and teal shirt

I am creating...
A chicka chicka boom boom magnet palm tree.

I am hearing ...
Sweet pea fussing.

Favorite things.....
Dollar store finds.


I am Thankful for..

My new job. Tiring but we needed it.
Working part time for the elementary school
in the Before/After care program. It is amazing
to get paid to play board games and ball with children.

That my new job provides shirts for work.

That with my schedule I can still school at home.


I am praying for...

Yeah Prayers answered see above. Hopefully
our financial situation will be relieved somewhat
until Dad gets his things straightened out.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- First Day of Homeschool
Sunday- Services and youth group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.