Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 19, 2010

Language/ Grammar Links

Its been awhile since I was able to post link but today is Link
day again. Today I will post some links saved in my Language file.
Hopefully you can use some of these too. If any of the links are
broken please let me know so I can remove them. Now on
with the language links..

Graphic Organizers Here are some great organizers for your
children to put their thoughts together before they begin
writing. Several printable available.

Book Adventure- sign up for book adventure and win prizes
for reading. Children read a book of their choosing. Locate it
on book adventure and answer questions about that story. In
return they earn reward points for little prizes. A fun encouraging
way to get those young ones reading.

Make books- I don't know a better way to get children excited
about writing then creating their own books. Here are some
really neat ideas to make some creative books.

1st Grade file folder fun - File folder games for grammar to
Help reinforce the lessons you are teaching.

Mandy Gregory Printable Centers- More games for your children
to play to reinforce a particular lesson. Great for workboxes.

Magic Tree House- Superboy loves the Magic Tree house book.
Passports and Games available.

Word ending block Game from Crafty schoolroom- I have
been wanting to make this fun word ending game that Valerie
came up with for sometime. Hopefully this year.

Game Zone- has all sorts of games to play such as Noun attack,
sink or swim, frogs verb and many more.

Parts of Speech Poem




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.