Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!


Do you happen to remember this baby? This is my sweet
pea one year ago today. She has changed so much.

We have been so blessed with your joy and smiles this year.
It has been a wonder and blessing to have you here with
us. God has been so gracious to give us a sweet little funny
bird like you. Daddy made you your own special cake today
and you played and played with your new toys. At first she
only tasted the sweet icing.


After awhile she dug right in.. Just like my curious girl.
I love how you jump right in wanting to know and explore.

Oh and those faces those funny faces you make.




Thanks for being you.
We love you!!! I love you!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.