Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, August 6, 2010

Family in White


I swored I'd never do these but my oldest daughter
wanted us all in white on the beach. So for her I did it.
Some of them I really like. It was a windy day
at the beach when we took them.

Superboy was reluctant at first to take the photos but later
enjoyed it.

The boys...


I like this one the best.



This is my favorite of the girls. Honestly this may
never happen again that you see them hugging. Now I
have proof that they really do love each other.


See Superboy in the back ground. We took several photos
with the tripod . We laughed when we came home.
I'll crop them before printing but had to show you one.

Where's Superboy??







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.