Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 5, 2010

Simple Women's daybook




Today is...July 5, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

The sun is shining so bright and beautiful. Last week
was so pleasant. This week I see high 90 temps again.
We don't have a pool but the children keep cool with
buckets of water. Squirting one another and (the younger)
Playing ocean animals.

Weekend at a Glance.....

Our 4th of July was rather boring. Sweet pea had
fever all day Friday. Sunday she was better
but I left her with my mom anyway for church services.
Mom said she was very fussy so I'm glad I did.
I have to take off work in 2 weeks for vacation so
didn't want to miss a Sunday otherwise I probably would
have stayed home with her. Evening hours brought a lot
of fireworks here. I didn't see them, I was resting with
baby but I could hear them banging all around our house.

Health Care....

As I type this dad has no more meds left in the
bottle. We have to wait a week till we have funds again
to get them. He is being very careful about what he eats and
how much liquid he drinks. He is doing very well. I hate that
we can't provide this for him.

Sweet pea is much better and playing again. Yeah!!

From the learning rooms...

The children are enjoying their summer. Playing outside
and reading books for our library program. I am
working diligently to provide them with quality lessons in
the fall.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Leftovers from the weekend..
Homemade Lasagna and Grilled chicken.
Tuesday- Hamburgers and hot dogs
Wednesday- Going to a friends for a picnic
Thursday- Pork chips, corn and mashed potatoes
Friday- Beef , baked potatoes and peas

I am wearing...
black shorts and Teal top.

I am creating...
Learning games for the fall. Many from Childcareland at
the moment

.... I am hearing
Baby toy playing as Sweet pea is playing at my feet.

Favorite things.....
Sweet peas new swim suit
Superboys new suit
and Spirits new underwear.
Thanks mom..


I am Thankful for..

- Our summer Revival bible study
Please pray this week for our hearts as they
Strive for the Redemption

-For more adorable clothes that I was given by
friends for Sweet pea. Thank you it was much appreciated

- Clean house

-Sunny weather



I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator (1 More week)

Our financial situation is worse. Praying our
situation to elevate soon. Specifically for a
job to become available that Daddy can do with his
restrictions.

and a part time job I can do and still be able to
school the children in the fall.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday-Possibly babysitting grandchild
Tuesday- Cleaning up and school plans
Wednesday- Pool party, getting a new mattress
for our bed
Thursday- Princess 13th Birthday
Friday-Preparing for Yard sale
Saturday- Community Yard sale
Sunday- Sunday services and VBS begins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.