Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 26, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook - Getting Back in the Groove





Today is...July 26, 2010 .

Outside My Window....
It is a beautiful day out there. Only 85 degrees making
It comfortable to do things outside. You can actually breathe
in it not like the last week or two where it was almost
overwhelming.

Weekend at a Glance.....
Saturday was spent in the car driving back from the
Beach with my family.

Sunday we went to church and then came home and rested
from resting.

Health Care....

Today Heart and I had a dental appointment. It didn't go
as badly as I thought it would since I havent been in way to
long. I do have a few drill and fills. Heart too. The worst is we
both need our wisdom teeth out. Before I call that oral surgeon
I suppose I better find out if my blood pressue is better first.
Once my fillings are in in two weeks Princess will be due for
a dental cleaning too.

Dad still has no insurance and no meds. It scares me terribly
but amazingly he is regulating everything pretty well with his
diet. I pray that is enough for now.

From the learning rooms...
Playing and enjoying summer. Superboy will begin
a morning reading activity with me in Aug. and playing
on mulitplication.com on the alternating days to get his
skills ready for August.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Chicken Pot pie
Tuesday- Beef, baked potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday- Pizza and fries
Thursday- Pork chips, corn and mashed potatoes
Friday- Lemon chicken, salad and pasta

I am wearing...
Jean capris and lavendar shirt

I am creating...
Morning calender notebooks

I am hearing ...
Sweet pea fussing. She has been all day. A little
spoiled maybe from all the attention during our vacation.

Favorite things.....
My suntan. I haven't been this tan in years.

I am Thankful for..

- Our summer Revival bible study

My dental apointment - My teeth feel great.

A cleaned up living room- the kids cleaned it up
while I was at the dentist.

All of this great warm weather

I am praying for...
Our financial situation is way way worse. Praying our
situation to elevate soon. Specifically for a
job to become available that Daddy can do with his
restrictions. We are desperately going to try a temp
services. Temp work isn't great but it will do until his
regular job calls him back.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday-Dentist appointment, grocerys, bank, gas
and taking Heart to her dads
Tuesday- Cleaning up and school plans
Wednesday- More planning
Thursday- More planning
Friday-Pick up Heart at dads
Saturday- Family day
Sunday- Sunday services

Photo I'd like to share...
Beach photo taken by Heart



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.