Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Saran Wrap Trick...

My kids love watching funniest videos and one thing they often
show are harmless tricks people play on one another.
Such as taping the sprayer on the sink so that when you
turn on the water you get sprayed. Now my kids also
love love love their Pappy. He is like a playmate to them.
So it seemed only natural that he be the target of a trick.

While he was napping at the beach. Heart and I taped
saran wrap to the door. Honestly I think Pap knew what
was happening but he played along and walked right into
it. The kids giggled and had a great time. Thanks
Pap for being a good sport.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.