Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Beans Are In..

Aunt Lori helped Spirit plant his beans and today
he harvested his bounty. The beans he planted
from wayyy back when we learned about plants and
read Jack in the bean stock. Here is the proud
bean picker. I do believe he also planted pumpkins.
I can hardly wait to see what that brings. He is
enjoying Aunt Loris garden and is so proud of his plants.


PS.... This blog will be on a break for one week. Come back
on July 26th when we return from our vacation. I will have
lots of photos from VBS and our Trip.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.