Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, July 31, 2010

Candy, Candy Kitchens

Going to the beach wouldn't be right without visiting Candy
kitchens. They are way over priced but the kids always get
something like licorice string, or lego sweet tarts.

Heart and The boy on hand chairs in front of candy kitchens.
We found this great big store off of the boardwalk. The kids love it.
You can see why.. Rows and Rows of..

CANDY!!


Heart being silly with a candy shell pop.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.