Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, August 1, 2010

Breakfast Photo shoot

Tradition has it that we like to eat at a restaurant called
Laytons. The art in this place is amazing. There
are murals of dolphins and mosaics of mermaids.


Princess would love this painted in her room. For the
longest time she wanted a dolphin room.



I just love the sea turtle. Of course Superboy and his comic humor
has to pretend he is petting the turtle and I have no idea whats
with the eye patch. Before the beach he walked around for 2 weeks
with a puppet on his hand and said he wanted to be a puppeteer.
You can't say we don't let them express their selves.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.