Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 28, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook




Today is...June 28th, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

It is HOT, HOT, HOT out there. I feel bad for
those without AC. including our children who don't
have it in their rooms. A few times now they have
camped out in the AC rooms floor. It is to hot to even
sleep.

Weekend at a Glance.....

Saturday was wonderful. We did nothing. All our cleaning
was done. We sat and watched some movies since it
was soo Hot out. Then Sunday after church we went
swimming for a bit and had lunch with mom and dad.
It was a relaxing weekend, including rice crispy treats.

Church...
Sad but true I missed the sermon this Sunday. I am
nusery supervisor at our church so sometimes that occurs.
We have a speaker in our room but there are sundays our
room is full that we hear nothing anyway. This particular
Sunday my helpers daughter was ill so I was with a friend
I love to chat with. We sat and talked with the children,
enjoying their company.

Health Care....

Well, Its offical. Now I have high blood pressure.
A combination of some meds I am on and stress. So off
the meds. Not much I can do about the stress.

Still awaiting response from Cobra and SSI.

From the learning rooms...

Superboy and I will work on a little phonics
this week and reading practice but that probably
will only be about a 30 minute activity. We will work
this way all summer.

From our kitchen...
Monday- leftovers Of Shimp scampi and crab balls
Tuesday- Salads and fruit
Wednesday- Hamburgers on the grill
Thursday- Bar b que chicken, baked potatoes, carrots
Friday- Tuna Salad sandwiches and oven french fries
Weekend sandwiches, fruit, salads, leftovers.

I am wearing...
black shorts and Burgandy tank Top

I am creating...
Lessons for the fall. I am excited about Spirits lessons
so far.

I am hearing....
Daddy and Superboy working on a toy model
and Sweet pea shaking her toys.

Favorite things.....
Spirits paper turtle and decorated sea shell
Makes me think of the beach.

I am Thankful for..

- Our summer Revival bible study
Please pray this week for our hearts as they
Strive for the Honestly

-our van being inpsected and in working order
(Thanks mom and dad)

- Sweet peas soft cheeks

-The adorable clothes that I was given by
family for Sweet pea. Thank you it was much appreciated

-Spirits energy. (I'd like some)


I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator (2 More weeks)

Our financial situation is worse. Praying our
situation to elevate soon. Specifically for a
job to become available that Daddy can do with his
restrictions.

For our church attendance has been waivering
and will get worse over the summer months. For
Some reason people forget God when the weather
gets warm.

Prayers for my friends daughter who has some
terrible virus.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday-Bible Study
Tuesday- Grocery shopping
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-Dr. appointment for the boys (Check ups)
Saturday- Maybe some fireworks
Sunday- Sunday services

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.