Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 14, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook

Welcome to Simple Womens Daybook. For some reason
my photos won't load today but we can still do the daybook.

Today is...June 14th, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

Sunny hot and muggy all day but right now there
are gray clouds in the sky as if a storm is approaching.

Weekend at a Glance.....

The entire week last week was a blur. It was spent
working on lawn mowers, attending a funeral and
trying to figure out medical insurance. I'm not even
sure where the week began and the weekend ended.

Health Care....

No new update on the medical insurance. The
Dr. did give us a card that gave us a discount
on Dads perscriptions. Which was great for us.
We were able to get all that needed filled for only
10 dollars more than with our insurance. There is
still one that will need filled in two weeks. Hopefully
that won't be to bad either. We are working on
getting Cobra and or SSI.

From the learning rooms...


Princess

Literature- Working on an animal report
History- Women In Politics


Superboy
Math- decimals
Literature- Reading Aladdin
History- Inventors
Science- Rock Hound

Spirit
Ocean unit study and ABC review.


From our kitchen...
Monday- Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.
Tuesday- Leftovers
Wednesday- Chip beef gravy, sausage and eggs
Thursday- Left overs
Friday- Ham, mashed potatoes and corn
Weekend sandwiches, fruit, salads, leftovers.

I am wearing...
Blue shorts and pink T-shirt

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

I am hearing....
Kids show on TV. Dinner is almost ready
Daddy is grilling for us.

Favorite things.....
Deep blue paint

I am Thankful for..
- Our summer Revivial bible study
Please pray this week for our hearts as they
Strive for humility.

- Help with Groceries from Princess

-reading Bible stories with Spirit

- ending our school lessons this week

- Joining the summer reading club
and free movies at Regal

I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator

Our financial situation is worse. I will
now look for part time work. Praying our
situation eleveates soon.

For a family member..
Praying his life goes in a better
direction.

For our church attendance has been waivering
and will get worse over the summer months. For
Some reason people forget God when the weather
gets warm.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- Grocery shopping, school, bible study
Tuesday- School, Movie at Regal
Wednesday- School, Library story time and
Harp in the park
Thursday- School
Friday-Summer break begins
Saturday- Free day
Sunday- Sunday services,Fathers day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.