Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Womens daybook




Today is...June 7, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

It is sunny and cool. Finally like a June day. Not so
hot and not so cold. Just like I like it. A great day
for walking ... If I could.

Weekend at a Glance.....

A flourish of Graduation activities and back pain.

Health Care....

Well ... It has happened. Daddy lost his healthcare
from being on unemployment so long. The children still
have something. Which is Good news and I still have
insurance. Daddy though almost needs it more than the
rest of us. Sooo our next step is Social Security because
of disablity. His needs are so great that it is hard for
him to find work or keep it. If he gets disability than
we can apply for a medical card. Right now we have
nothing which means all 7 meds will come directly
out of our pockets or not at all and not at all is very
scary. I pray for something to give and fast.



From the learning rooms...


Princess

Math- Stopping Math for the summer.
Literature- Working on an animal report
History- Women In Politics
Science- Stopping Science for the summer.

Superboy
Math- decimals
Literature- Reading Aladdin
History- Inventors
Science- Rock Hound

Spirit
Ocean unit study and ABC review.


From our kitchen...
Monday- Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.
Tuesday- chicken corn soup
Wednesday- Eating with family after the funeral
Thursday- Roast beef, potatoes and broccoli
Friday- Fish, peas and pasta
Weekend sandwiches, fruit, salads, leftovers.

I am wearing...
Blue capris and pink T-shirt

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment. To much in pain to do
much but rest.

I am hearing....
Daddy playing Rollor coaster Tycoon on the
other pc. Otherwise quiet kids are in bed.

Favorite things.....
Heating pads

I am Thankful for..
- Our summer Revivial bible study
-Air conditioners
- Sweet Peas big blue eyes
-Groceries bought
- Sleepy children
-giggles

I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator

Our financial situation seems to be getting
worse instead of better but we still somehow manage
to make it. Even more of our finances will drop after
June making things even harder if Daddy's work doesn't
call soon. ( We have also now lost medical insurance)

Heart as she finishes out her Senior year and then decides
what is next.

My own Revival in Christ



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- Grocery shopping, school
Tuesday- School, Viewing
Wednesday- School, Funeral
Thursday- School
Friday-School, Chess Park day
Saturday- Free day
Sunday- Sunday services, Graduation recognition
Sunday.


Photo I'd like to share...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.