Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Simple Womans Daybook





Today is...June 21th, 2010 .

Outside My Window....

Beautiful Summer Day, Sunny and warm. A good hang the
wash on the line day.

Weekend at a Glance.....

Our weekend was quiet. My mom and dad came and took
the kids for the day on Saturday. (Sweet pea stayed with us)
They worked helping Gram and Pap with yard and house work.
Then were surprised with a kids pool. They had a great time.

Church
Church services and Sunday school were uneventful. The
Pastor Talked about Honoring your Mother and Father.
Our Sunday school lesson was on Samson. I hate to say it
but I didn't learn anything new. I had heard these before.

Health Care....

Still awaiting response from Cobra and SSI.

From the learning rooms...

This week we are all on Summer break but learning always takes
place. We are doing a little homemaking. Really doing a deep cleaning.
Each day this week we are going room by room and making sure
each room is really cleaned up. Today the bulk of the work
was done in our living room. We took curtains down and blinds and
washed them. Windows were windexed. Tomorrow is the school room.
While all this is going on .Heart has been working in the kitchen.
This is the biggest job. By noon we stop have lunch and work on
other projects. This way the children don't get so frustrated. They
Spent the afternoon outside playing in water and running around
the yard. My hope is to have the downstairs completed by Tuesday.


From our kitchen...
Monday- leftovers
Tuesday- Trout, corn and dill potatoes
Wednesday- Salads and Sandwiches
Thursday- Fruit and pasta
Friday- Roast beef, potatoes and peas
Weekend sandwiches, fruit, salads, leftovers.

I am wearing...
black shorts and olive green shirt

I am creating...
A clean house..

I am hearing....
Baby beginning to fuss . I think she is hungry.

Favorite things.....
My washing machine. The curtains are getting
so white and clean.

I am Thankful for..
- Our summer Revival bible study
Please pray this week for our hearts as they
Strive for humility.

- Help from children for a clean home.

-The medical insurance we do have for our
children.

-Mechanic who will look at our Van this week
For inspection.

-Stories and snuggles

-Catching lightning bugs and letting them go.


I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator

Our financial situation is worse. Praying our
situation to elevate soon.

Our van is going in for inspection. Praying it needs
nothing as that is all we can afford.

Praying for Work

For a family member..
Praying his life goes in a better
direction. (Update Family member is at
a halfway house now. Hoping for some
sort of recovery for him)

For our church attendance has been waivering
and will get worse over the summer months. For
Some reason people forget God when the weather
gets warm.

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday-Deep cleaning all week.
Tuesday- More cleaning and grocery shopping
Wednesday- Dr. appointment and Heart taking her written
drivers test.
Thursday- Van goes to garage for inspection
Friday-More cleaning if not completed
Saturday- Free day
Sunday- Sunday services,Maybe family reunion
not sure yet if attending.


Photo I'd Like to share.....
Sweet Pea and my Grandson.
Aunt and Nephew
(Sweet pea is older by 2 Months even though she
look smaller in the picture.)









1 comments:

  1. That is an adorable picture. Is Sweet Pea jealous at all? I am creating a clean house too. Trying to get the girls on board also. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.