Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 17, 2010

Simple Womens Daybook




Today is...May 17, 2010 .

Outside My Window....


Its another cool, rainy day. The sky is gray and more
of the same in the forecast for the next few days. At
least over the weekend we were able to get out a little.

Weekend at a Glance.....

This weekend was just as full as the last. We spent
Friday evening at a friends house to Celebrate the graduation
of the Seniors in our youth group. The Teens seemed to
have a wonderful time. We played the song Friends by
Michael W. Smith and prayed for them all. Tears were shed.
I bought autograph book for them to sign one others
books and we watched a movie . Course a lot of the
time was spend watching the enormous hail falling. I
don't think I have even seen hail so large. Saturday I
spent the morning getting my lessons together and then
we went to a mother daughter banquet at our church. I
enjoyed the time with my grandma, mom and the girls.

Health Care....

Superboy went for his annual teeth cleaning today.
All was 100% . I was so thankful for that.
We need to celebrate. Princess has he 9 month
check up later this month. Maintenance is half the
battle.

From the learning rooms...


Princess

Math- Reviewing
Literature- Learning to write a Literary paper
History- Women In Politics
Science- Energy

Superboy
Math- Writing decimals
Literature- Reading Stories such as William Tell
History- Inventors
Science- Rock Hound - We are creating crystals
and learning all about them. (Our Crystals turned out
fabulously)

Spirit
Ocean unit study and ABC review.

From our kitchen...
Monday- Haddock fish squares, potatoes wedges, fruit
Tuesday- Pizza
Wednesday- Meatloaf, peas and mashed potatoes
Thursday- hamburgers and french fries
Friday- Salads
Weekend Whatever inspires us.

I am wearing...
Black jeans and peach shirt.

I am creating...

Nothing

I am hearing....
Animal Planet on TV
Sweet pea playing with toys.

Favorite things.....
Spirit Octopus he made today. Really cute.

I am Thankful for..
Good reports at the dentist
Full freezer
A clean desk
hugs from superboy today
Sweet pea playing by herself
Craft fun

I am praying for...

Our VBS coordinator

Our financial situation seems to be getting
worse instead of better but we still somehow manage
to make it. Even more of our finances will drop after
June making things even harder if Daddy's work doesn't
call soon.

Two friends who had corporal tunnel surgery

Heart as she finishes out her Senior year and then decides
what is next.



Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week


Monday- School, dentist and Co-op meeting
Tuesday- School
Wednesday- School, Small groups session,
Hearts chorus concert
Thursday- School, Cubscouts ,Sweet pea Dr. appointment
Friday-School , Hearts Party
Saturday- Free day
Sunday- Sunday services, Baccalaureate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.