Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 21, 2010

Ocean Math

Here are a few of our math activities this week that do not
have a specific animal or catagory other than ocean. The plastic
bath toys we bought at the dollar store. We matched them with
their partners and counted out the number on our number cards.
Spirit can recognize numbers to 5 we are beginning to work higher
now on 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Both of the worksheets above and below came fromwww.pre-kpages.com
The top is a bingo bucket game. Spirit rolled a die
counted the dot and then colored the numbered bucket highlighted
until he had Bingo. You could either stamp it or even use a sticker.
Spirit got bingo a played a little longer but his interest went fairly
quick. I allowed him to go when it was enough.




This sheet can be laminated and redone over and over.
We did not laminate we simply circled the number of each
animal. I did notice the starfish didn't have a one so he
just wrote his own one in the box. It old him there was
a trick. He laughed at that.

There is so much more we are going to create an do with
this activity. I can hardly wait to get to it all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.